Friday, October 15, 2004

I Hope Katie Posts Today!

Last evening Katie attended a candlelight vigil to raise awareness about domestic violence. Today she is pictured on the front page of the Jackson Sun! I know the front page will change, so here's the pic:



Some amazing things happened at the events last night and I am so excited! I think God may have opened some doors for my sister in Christ and I hope she comes home from work today and posts all about it! Wooohooooooo! It just wouldn't be right for me to share, 'cause it's all her gig! Wow! God is amazing! AWESOME!



So, I am once again proud of Katie. She is becoming quite the activist and she has dreams someday of making a difference. She will too, because she let's God lead!



I hope Katie posts today! I really hope she does! She's got some great exciting news to share! Some wonderful, God-ordained things to share! So, do I have your curiosity piqued? It should be! I think my post should help inspire and motivate her to spend a few minutes at the keyboard..if not, send her some email and encourage her!

No comments:

Post a Comment