Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Birthdays and Blogdays

I am one of those people who is really bad with birthdays. Oh, I remember them, like the fact that my Gram's birthday was last week, I'm just bad about doing something about them...like sending cards on time. I'm getting one in the mail Ma! Really, I am!



I'm so bad about this that I actually did forget to remember a special day: The Sisters' Weblog 2nd Blogday on September 9! Happy Blogday to us!



To commemorate here is a link to my very first post WORSHIP, and Katie's first post titled, well actually there is no title but it's HERE.



Last year we celebrated Blogday with THIS.



This year we we remember our Blogday by, well, by forgetting it. Oops. LOL Hey, we are only a month and a half late! Even Gram won't wait that long for her birthday card...I hope! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment