Friday, October 25, 2002

Mighty Flyswatter

Author: Katie

Who says I can't do it! There's a nasty little fly (lucifer is his name) that buzzes around my head annoying me as he whizpers into my ear. He tells me things like "You're not gonna make it. Who do you think you are? God can't use you. You'll never succeed etc...." He tells me I'm a bad mother and a failure in everything. But, my God always triumphs! Do you know why? Because He has already won the battle! When Christ died for my redemption, I became a victor in the war against evil! I can do or be anything that God has created to be! I am His! A child of THE KING. I am a princess! I am the bride of Christ! I choose to wear a garment of praise! He made beauty from the ashes of my life! To live is Christ! He is my mighty flyswatter and when I praise Him, it squashes the enemy! SPLAT! Ha!

Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment