Thursday, October 24, 2002

Hello World!

Author: Katie

Hello World!

It's been a long time! I don't have as much free time on my hands to blog as Sue does so, I don't get to say much. But, WHEN I SPEAK.........................nobody listens........ HA! So, I thought I'd share some things with nobody or at least I hope nobody because if my weblogging reaches nobody then it's quite possible that Sue's does too. That way, nobody will ever know about what I said about it being easier to live in abuse than the situation I'm in with school and momhood. It wasn't. I was just stressed when I said that. In fact, it was so bad that I have decided to commit myself to educating other women on abuse and hopefully, someday, I will be able to lead them to a place of refuge and rehabilitation. See! God takes everything bad and makes it good! Even another 12 year old who isn't much differen't than most. So, he doesn't like mowing the lawn. What kid likes doing any chores! It's always harder to get them to do it than just doing it yourself! Do we agree??? Anyhow, I just think that the lawn can be a shared family responsibility. I know when it's hot, it takes alot to mow the whole yard in one shot. For Pete's sake........(Who's Pete? And how did he get in on all of this? I guess that's just something they say. Who's they?...nevermind. I'm digressing.) I can't even get the whole thing done in a day without feeling half dead! Anyhow, it doesn't matter what anybody thinks because nobody is reading this! Oh, and Justin does eat other foods besides pizza. He just eats pizza alot. It's amazing how a mom can make a pizza healthy! Try wheat pita bread and turkey pepperoni! And although he's not very big, I'm sure he'll be changing alot over the next couple years. He's not malnutritioned or anything like that. His doctor says he's right where he ought to be for a boy his age. He's very handsome and loves his Savior. He has a big heart and it's very tender and I think it would break if he knew that anyone, everyone, or (and hopefully) nobody in cyberspace believed him to be irresponsible, small, or unhealthy. So, in his defense, (because I'm the Mom and it's my job) he is no different than any normal 12 year old boy. He needs to be pushed to do things, but he will outgrow it. I know this because I pray. I pray that God will make him into a wonderful Christian young man who is responsible with a heart after Christ and I know God will honor that prayer. He'll only be a kid for a little while. A very short time in his life. A boy does need to have responsibility but, all work and no play is torture on a kid. Anyhow, I'm sure you've been bored long enough so if you've hung in this long.......thanks. But if nobody read this, then nobody is bored and that's great! A word of wisdom to offer anybody, everybody, and/or nobody.......The safest place you can be is right in the center of God's will.....I try to stay there, but it's not easy (which doesn't make sense but oh well!) I praise God for the trials that press on me. I am the clay. I am being molded into His image.

Blessings from the Potter's Hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment