Friday, April 18, 2003

Yay! They're Coming Home Today!

Author:  Susan L. Prince

It has been a nice few days. I feel like I have been on vacation. Katie and her kids went to Arkansas to visit with her mom. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time alone here.

I am ready for them to be home. I have missed my friend and her kids. Tiffany left a note on the antennae of the phone that sits next to the computer monitor....it says "I love you and I'll miss you Sue! :-( -Tiffany" I left the note there as a reminder of how much I am loved by those kids. It also reminded me to pray for them while they travelled and while they were gone. I miss them too!

It's been a fun few days for me, but I'm ready for the framily to be together again. Amazing how one gets attached to people...especially through the common bond of God. Talk about a foundation to a friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment