Friday, April 25, 2003

Peeves

Author:

Katie tells me I have a lot of peeves. She also says I stay too stressed out because of all my peeves. I'm not stressed, just peeved. What peeves me?

  • - When people entering an elevator do not first wait for those exiting to get off.
  • - leaving the car door open as you run into the house to get whatever it was you forgot. I hate that!
  • - People having conversation in an aisle or doorway that creates an obstruction so I can't get around them
  • - CDs lying around NOT in the jewel case
  • - People more interested in their cellphone conversation than verbally asking for assistance in my store. One guy actually wrote his request on paper rather than taking a precious second away from the person on the other end. Sometimes I am so tempted to say "I will be glad to help you when you finish your conversation." or "cellphone? No service."
  • - The way some people rudely get my attention by saying "excuse me"...it's not the what, it's the how it is said.
  • - People not saying "bye" or "thank you" when ending a phone conversation. That silence and then "click" really peeves me. Whatever happened to common courtesy?
  • - solicitors
  • - tardiness...ohhhhhhhhhhh, it really grates on my nerves.
  • - a driver in the left (passing) lane that is driving in pace with the car in the right lane, not allowing anyone to pass.
  • - people who drive up the wrong way in a parking lot...can't they see all the cars parked diagonally? In the opposite direction they are going? Weren't the yellow arrows a clue?
  • - spam
  • - music on a website that I can't turn off.
  • - Iexplore has caused an error errors. Like the one that just popped up for no apparant reason. Grrrrrrrrrrr....hope this posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment