Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Video: Toe Fungus Foot Soak

Katie just had to get this moment on her camera phone and created a video.

As a food phobic I am quite grossed out by many of the smells this framily creates while cooking. Today, Justin treated himself to something with quite a lot of garlic and/or cheese or whatever that horrid concoction was.

This was payback!

The stink may linger for days! Basically I bring to a boil apple cider vinegar and add the herbs in as it cools. The vinegar is pretty potent! LOL

Anyway, I ended up with a minor toe fungus at some point last year. Yeah, I know, too much information! But, when the podiatrist said "we'll take off the nail and see what grows back in" I decided that there must be a better way.

A friend from church told me about Long Creek Herbs and the Nail Fungus Soak. I started treatment in May and this fungus is clearing up. I ran out of the soak and had to cook some more. This video is what transpired this evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment