Friday, February 22, 2008

Spanish Panic

Katie and I went to see Justin perform in Once Upon a Mattress, the school musical this year.

I was so proud of Justin this night, and I feel so blessed because Katie my dear friend, lets me share in these experiences with her kids.

This is just an excerpt of Justin dancing the Spanish Panic in one scene. He's so handsome -- watching him dance reminds me of Patrick Swayze!

Tiffany is also in the musical, but unfortunately she is very ill with "strep throat" (in quotes because I question the medical "professionals" working the overnight shift at the local hospital), and has also been diagnosed with pneumonia by the family doctor. She's not able to make the performances which is a drag because of all the time and work that went into it.

Great performance JCS thespians!

No comments:

Post a Comment