Saturday, June 02, 2007

Great Time to Be Home in Cleveland!

Woohooo! I was downtown tonight and there was a HUGE party goin' on! Go Cavs! Finally a conference champion and now going to the finals to win it all!

I'm home in Ohio visiting and my sister, her boyfriend, and I headed to The Jake to watch the Indians play. They didn't play well, definitely not like a first place team, but there was a lot of electricity in the air, because just across the street at the Q, were the Cavs. They were on fire and the city is rockin' like the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame!

Oh what fun!

I had a blast at the game! I'm having a blast being home! I'm really tired now, but I do have some stuff to share about my visit which I will in the next day or two. Good stuff.

I have an awesome family!

Go Cavs! Go Tribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment