Saturday, June 04, 2005

Joan of Arcadia

A few years ago when my parent's visited me here in Tennessee, during one conversation, my dad began sharing about a neat new show on CBS. I hadn't heard of it because I don't follow television and the one local station we get is an ABC affiliate.

What he told me about the show "Joan of Arcadia" intrigued me and so when I saw season 1 come into the store the other day, I thought here's my chance to check it out, so I made the purchase.

We had an unplanned framily night last night as I popped in episode one. Oh, what a wonderful show! My dad was right! This was a good one!

Right after episode one, we went straight into episode two! We couldn't get enough of the story lines, the laughter, the drama, the mystery, just the way the lives of the characters were all intertwined. It was now dinner time so we all went out for a bite to eat, and when we came home we watched the next two episodes! We completed disc one of season one! We all loved it!

The characters are great and there is so much humor infused in the show, as well as the drama of the interweaving of the lives of those characters. It's so fun and intriguing to watch and it's so easy to be addicted. I can't wait to come home tonight to watch more!

Hard to believe CBS canceled it. Then again, it isn't garbage, and that explains that, which is why I don't miss TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment