Monday, February 21, 2005

My Senior Year

Found at the Starloft, thanks Jennifer!

What year was it?
1983-84

What were your three favorite bands?
Duran Duran, Rush, The Pride of Highland Marching Band!

What was your favorite outfit?
Jeans and I had this old rawhide pullover shirt that I loved wearing...I think it was inherited from Grand-dad. Loved that leather smell. Then, one day, came the chocolate ice-cream stain. Bummer...wonder what ever happened to that shirt?

What was up with your hair?
It's still basically the same style now! LOL (I've never been one to spend too much time on my hair!) It was a bit lighter though...I used to spend a lot more time outside and in the sun and my hair was more blonde than it is now.

Who were your best friends?
Lynn Hale, Kim Ross, Suzanne Boleman, Jenny Sasala and Lori Eimer

What did you do after school?
Softball or band rehearsal, if there wasn't practice or rehearsal it was General Hospital!

Did you take the bus?
yes, althought I walked a quarter mile daily to catch it, and again to get back home.

Who did you have a crush on?
I can't recall that I did. I don't think I had a crush on anyone my senior year.

Did you fight with your parents?
no

Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on?
Kevin Bacon...Footloose!

Did you smoke cigarettes?
never

Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker?
No, I never used my locker, instead I took over a "slot" in the band room. To this day I sometimes have dreams that I go back to school and just know there is stuff in my locker but I can't recall the combination to get it out!

Did you have a 'clique'?
no, not really.

Did you have "The Max" like Zach, Kelly, and Slater?
who? I have no idea what this is referring to.

Admit it, were you popular?
no, only in my exclusive circle of friends, namely band people.

Who did you want to be just like?
my mom

What did you want to be when you grew up?
Band director (and I was for awhile)

Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
I never really imagined myself in the future. I still don't.

That was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment