Friday, February 25, 2005

Living Strong, Dying...

It is good to live strong,

but it is better to die saved.

My DIESAVED bracelets arrived today, so I'm wearing one right now. I'm hoping it helps me with a couple of things:

- as a conversation piece and witnessing tool
- as a self-accountability tool

From DIESAVED:

Wearing the band is a constant reminder of the brevity and fragilenes of life. It is good to LIVESTRONG but more important that WHEN we die we DIESAVED. The band is a useful tool to help people address their own mortality, and to recognize that we all die and have a choice where we spend eternity.


I've had people come into my store and ask for the LIVESTRONG bracelets. I don't carry them...but go buy them somewhere! They help fund cancer research and fuel awareness, plus they carry a positive message, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I don't know if DIESAVED will catch on like the LIVESTRONG bracelets, but in the meantime I hope that I can get some mileage out of them. Knowing me, if the DIESAVED movement catches on, I probably won't like it anymore anyway! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment