Saturday, August 12, 2006

Who's Yo Daddy?

What's wrong with this picture? This was an actual conversation that took place in my store and I'm curious if you find it as disturbing as I do?

I was attempting to upsell to a customer who kindly refused everything I tried to pitch to him. He said with a smile on his face "nah, I got 2 kids on the way so I gotta watch my money". I gave the man his change and finished up the transaction.

The gentlemen in line behind him spoke up about the obvious special situation and inquired of the man "oh, neat,...you have twins on the way?"

The man laughed and answered "nah, two different women. I'm gonna be a busy man!" and he turned and walked away.

Maybe it was the reply itself? Maybe it was the tone and the braggart attitude the man replied with that bothered me?

No comments:

Post a Comment