Friday, March 23, 2007

McDonald's WIFI

I have found that when you accidently uninstall your modem, and you are waiting for a new installation disk and drivers to arrive in the mail, that McDonald's WIFI is sufficient for an Internet fix.

I've tried downloading the drivers on katie's laptop and transferring to my desktop, but that hasn't worked to correct my problem.

So here I sit in McDonald's parking lot blogging.

There are some pretty interesting characters going in and out of Mickey D's tonight.

Have you ever sat in the parking lot of a fast food joint?

It's gonna be a loooooooong weekend without my Internet connection. I've even thought about volunteering to work someone's shift so I don't have to sit at home and attempt to do something constructive. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment