Tuesday, October 03, 2006

"We Had Abortions" Petition

"I wanted to do something bigger with myself _ I didn't want to be stopped by anything,"
Tiffine Jones, 27, said in a telephone interview.

She didn't even want to be stopped by an innocent child, a baby. A baby that she helped create. Apparantly, the possibility of pregnancy wasn't going to stop her from HAVING SEX either! NOTHING will stop her from doing something "bigger" with her life.

Debbie Findling, 42, aborted her baby because tests showed her unborn child would be born with Down Syndrome.
"It's emotionally devastating," she said in a phone interview. "I don't regret my decision _ but I regret having been put in the position to have to make that choice. It's something I'll live with for the rest of my life."
Gee, I sure hope her 5 year daughter old never contracts a disease or has an accident that might change Findling's standard of living, or "quality" of life. She might regret having been put in a position that would require her to make a choice. Too bad kids can't choose their parents.Human Fetus

BREITBART.COM - Women Sign 'We Had Abortions' Petition

I just don't understand our world. We have technology to heal so why do people insist on using it to kill?

It is a VERY good thing that Nick wasn't conceived by either of these women!

The abortions are not what bloggles my mind in this article, but the motivation behind the petition and the attitudes with which people justify evil.

I agree with Judie Brown, president of the American Life League, who said about the project, "the evil practically jumped right off the page."

Life is sacred.

  • The unborn baby is a person bearing the image of God from the moment of conception (Psalm 139:13, Luke 1:44)

No comments:

Post a Comment